NEW TO BOARD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Darkwing

Welcome, look forward to your posts! Being from Canada you'll please excuse my ignorance; NC- North Carolina?

HI Darkwing,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! You'll find we have a wide variety of experience levels here and divers from all over the world. Feel free to jump in with questions or input at any time. A new perspective is always welcome.

So what kind of diving do you do in Eastern NC?

Cheers,

Welcome Darkwing,
It's always nice to have new members on board. There's always plenty to learn, and often times lots of good word's of wisdom to share. Feel free to jump on in, the pool's open :wink:

Remora,
Yes NC is the state abbreviation for North Carolina

Hi Darkwing,
Welcome to the board. What part of NC? I am in Raleigh and visit south of Wilmington a lot in the summer.

Welcome. Tell us about some of your dives. This time of year especially, we're hungry for good dive stories!

Darkwing,

Welcome, Eastern NC, is that in the area where they find the "Mega Mouth" shark teeth?

Don

Don, are you referring to Megladon teeth? There are a couple of shops around the GA border that go on organized dives to the locations where they are found. I've been asked to go out there on numerous occasions but haven't been able to make the time. Some day though, I want to go dive the polluted, zero viz, gator infested river in search of some fossils. Yes, you can buy these online, but where's the fun in that? It's a thousand times more valuable when you find it yourself.

Gosh Mario can you make sound any more interesting - I mean pollution, zero viz and gators, sounds like fun! Tell me more seriously.

Welcome aboard darkwing. This is the place to be.

Ditto the question where abouts in NC. I visit friends in Wilmington off and on (one visit they come north to Canada - the next I go south). Mind you this year we're all meeting in Barbados - so I guess I can count it as south REAL south.

TTFN

NC is North Carolina. I live near New Bern. The diving here is good when the vis is good but that is few and far between. No matter what, you pay for the trip and that bites it big time. I go for wrecks since the photos are good. I spent 15 years California diving once/ twice a month. Will be going to the Keys this spring. Thanks for all the response. GOOD DIVING TO ALL!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom