Little Cayman Diver II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Has anyone out there have any news about the Little Cayman Diver II ? I understand she has been using Grand Cayman as a base during this winter season. I have been on this boat about a dozen times--always off Little Cayman. I would be pleased to hear from divers that have any info. Thanks !!

The Professor

Hey Prof.
First let me welcome you to the board. We have our own professional resident down there. She will be glad to help.

Case, you're up to bat! (that was a good one)

Don #2

Dear Professor,

Unfortunately, Little Cayman Diver has been put up for sale. She rests at Harbour House Marina in Grand Cayman. Until she is purchased, I have no clue where or when she will run live aboard trips.

Sorry for the bad news!

Keith

For Gozomutti, the only diver I ever met that used that exclamation (Arrgh) was a guy I met on the Isla Mia off Roatan several years ago. He occasionally dove with a beautifully restored old double hose regulator and claims he was from Louisana (New Orlaens ?) Do I have the right guy ? If so, howdy ! By the way, that exclamation was first used by the actor Robert Newton who played Long John Silver in a Disney version of Treasure Island.

The Little Cayman Diver seen in that boatyard in G.C. is the original boat that was almost destroyed in a storm several years ago. Little Cayman Diver II is alive and well. I just wondered if anyone had seen her diving off G.C.

The Professor

Dear Professor

No, I am not that person. I am a diving neophyte, having just started about a month ago. But thanks for the fun info on "argh":) One can learn more here than just diving tips.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom