Hello All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nitedive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just found this new forum, hope it's a bit better than the previous one I had been using!

I have been certified as an instructor since 1993, but don't instruct anymore. I get my diving in by traveling 2-3 times a year to different diving destinations.

Saturday I leave for the Turks & Caicos, where I will stay on the Aggressor. Nice for people like myself who travel alone.

Has anyone been to T&C lately? Just wondering what the air/water temp and visibility has been.

Hello there NiteDive, welcome to the family. These boards are the best there is, you'll see that too if you haven't already! It would be best if you were to address your question in the Travel section of the boards, you'll find many more people there whom can answer all of your T & C questions.

Going there now.

I think you'll like it here!

Nitedive,

Now I wish I had thought of that nickname, night diving is my favorite type of diving, wish they all were night dives.
Guess that what makes me interested in caves.

Don

Don, If you like wrecks, you could always use Wright, right? LOL! Just roll one of em ol pickim-up trucks into the pond and your set!

Hey Nitedive!

Welcome and look forward to your posts! Jump on in! Hey Don, I guess every dive would be a nitedive in the ole stock tank eh! :)

Well I try to discourage him as all the wild life you run into (ie:skunks, possums and armadillos) scare real easy and make quite a stink. What can I say he won't sleep in the barn afterwards and I can't stand the smell.LOL

Don't really need to sink a pickem-up truck got lots of farm implements there already.

Welcome to the boards nitediver. Enjoy!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom