Hello from Portugal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hsantos

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Newbie on this (very nice and interesting) board from Portugal.

I'm 27 old, i love the sea since i was just a kid has i live very close to a beautiful beach.

Started to surf at 5 y.o., snorkeling a few years later and i'm now finishing a CMAS P1 certification.

I did 2 dives before my classes and it was AMAZING !!! Took some pictures and did a small video.

I've also started a website about diving in Portugal, along with a friend of mine, and i invite you all to visit ! All sugestions are welcome. (ops, text is only in portuguese so far...)

http://www.geocities.com/mundo_silencio

Glad to hear from you "way across" the globe (don't you just love the Web?) Dive in and have fun!

Hello Hugo, welcome to the family, we're glad to have you here! Don't forget to spread the news and link us on your site!

...and Welcome. Geesh, I'm gonna have to get an atlas and start pinpointing everyone!

Welcome to the board. Things can and tend to get a little crazy around here, Gold Lemay leopard print wetsuits and what have you :goofy:, But we all are as close to sanity as we care to be.

Have fun, and learn stuff

-Parrot

And I will be very interested in checking out your site if it can be translated to English. Being of Portugeuse descendents I'm ashamed to say that I don't speak or read (well, very little..). But my dream some day is to visit and hopefully dive there.
Happy Diving! Casey

It is good to have you here. I am very interested in info about Portugal since it is an old plan of mine to go there one day. I love Porto wine and I heard only beautiful things about Lisboa.
I am looking forward to your english version of the site.
As parrothead said "Have fun and learn stuff!"
VV

Thanks for the warm welcome,

I think I can finish the english versin of the site by the end of this month...

Is anyone need some info about diving in Portugal I'll be very glad to help.

BTW, I can tell you all that Azores, a beautiful Portuguese island in the middle of the Atlantic, it's fantastic for diving. Good vis, lots of marine life such as whales, groupers, some sharks too...

On the mainland things are not so exciting but there are some "spots".

Back
Top Bottom