Knives???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warhammer

Reaction score
I've looked high and low at every dive shop I've entered and I've yet to find a knife that appeals to me. I don't want a commando type machete, but I don't want a baby Zeagle either. What I really want is a BC knife, or something similiar, that I can attach to my BC. I hate leg attached knives, so there out. I also don't care for the hard plastic sheaths, I perfer old fashion leather or nylon. The only one that I have seen that I like is the Halcyon DIR knife, but I've yet to find a dealer, a price or too see it in person. Guess I could just keep caring my Gerber lock blade, but it's alot of trouble to get to in a pocket and it doesn't have serrations. Any suggestions? Anyone know a source for the Halcyon?

Warhammer,

You can buy direct from Halcyon. What I did was get the Halcyon knife pocket and the Akona BC Knife. Works great.

Eric

Thanks guys, I sent Halcyon an email last night but haven't recieved a reply. I couldn't find a link to their Dealer Network, which supposely sells online. I've bought some of their products before through Extreme-Exposure, but they don't seem to have the knife. I'll give them a call in a day or 2 if I don't find it somewhere else.

Thanks, Mario, wasn't aware that Seaquest makes a BC knife, I'll give it a look.

EE and Halcyon (and GUE) are affiliated. The rumor I heard is that Halcyon is going to stop selling retail and let EE do it 100%.

Eric

............make a sheath (or have one made) to fit. A little imagination will allow you to attach it where ever you like.

WWW™

Been thinking on that, Walter. I could buy a weight belt and hack it up and rather than pay the $14 for the Halcyon sheath, I may do just that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom