Anyone Heard of Zeagle Z-RD ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've dove the Z-RD several times through rentals. Zeagle no longer markets it since they have lost the Apeks distributorship. It is actually an Apeks regulator with Zeagle's name on it, but whether or not they are exactly the same seems to be debateable. I'm not sure if it's the eqivalent of the Apeks TX40 or T20, but they are virtually the same as are all Apeks regs, +/- bells and whistles. The ones I have dove breathed great, but did breath a tad wet when in an inverted position.

Man when I get Mario, King Neptune, Don and Tom(yeah I didn't miss you) on a dive, I'm going to put exlax in their cheerios at breakfast that morning, over this Warhammer Manuver they stuck to me!! :)

But to answer your Q, yes that would be one of the positions I was referring too and also when you turn turtle.

Back
Top Bottom