European branch of neptune divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

turnerjd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
previously posted my gozu elsewhere

The European chapter of the Neptune Divers LIVES!

Easyjet is like getting a tube ticket...As soon as I get some experience under my belt, we will DIVE, getting together as many of the folk this side of the Atlantic as we can.

As it is, it would be no pleasure for you to dive with me, because I am still the absolute neophyte...but that WILL change by the end of this summer

The ideas for trips come tumbling through my brain...

UK
Red Sea
Malta
Turkey
Canaries

Ah, there are enough trips here for the next 5 years...and all within 5 hours flying distance.

Long weekend trips to the UK for certain when the weather gets nice and warm. Meeting once a year perhaps at a more exotic site (Red Sea)

The possibilities are endless... the mind reels...

Eurodivers, please give us some feedback on this! The conch horn sounds its summons!

Added by Jon T

I'm happy to run lots of things as I have been DO of one club, and chairman of two.....

Jon T

Dr Jon

What formidable organisational talents!

You CAN count on assistance from Gozu, the personification of chaos, as she is geographically nearest you.

Let us see what the other good folk have to suggest, please give us your ideas, people!

To King Neptune

You of course, as King, must give us your blessing, and allow your children to rise from the sea foam...:D

Hi Jon

You can count on me for any details in Denmark and I'll be happy to look into the rest of Scandinavia for the group (moi included). Maybe some local marin archaeology?:bounce:

Pia

DSAO

How about we organise a marinearchaeology course there?

Jon T

Dame Dykker

Marine Archaeology - definitely interested!

Jon

How about Gibraltar as a dive destination. Loads of wrecks and marine life. I'm going in May for a week. Can't wait -warm water, sunshine and its duty free!

I love Europe, and I love diving! Does this mean I need to move? Back in the day I would take a yearly vacation in Europe, the trips started out as a regular 3 week vacation, and grew over time into a 10 month excursion. Last time I was there was 1994, so I'm itching to get back!

well Mario, if you want to come over and dive Lake Constance, let me know......gozu's hotel will provide you with shelter (you don't even have to share it with the dog)

and it sounds like Jon and Dame Dykker will be arranging some formidable trips....

...you SURE you don't want to go to Turkey just for the belly dancers? :D

I would gladly help with the Aussie side of the club but I think there are only two of us :wink:
And I think the other guy lives about 15 hours drive from my house :peace:

Mick, that may be the case now, but surely you can see how fast the site is growing... perhaps you could start by spreading the word for us around your neck of the woods?

Gozumutti, you are so right! It's all about the belly dancers! =-x

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom