Hi im a Newbie :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LoCz

Reaction score
Hi guys its my first time on the boards, so i thought that i would introduce myself. Im From England (limey), 26 years old male and single (nudge nudge) heh. Basically iv been on a few skin diving holidays to Florida. But now iv decided to become a scuba freak. Im saving up at the moment to take my PADI OW course in a few weeks time. Then its on to Pro dive Ft lauderdale in florida to do my instructor training :/

Congrats LoCz,

*lights Candle and says..*

High my name is King_Neptune and I'm a non-recovering Scuba Freak!

hehe, it's great to have ya here and we hope we can further corrupt you into a Full Scuba Addict, lol

We don't bite much (just nibble) and always welcome your input, questions or comments... The water is warm and the life is colorful, (Mario, Don - sit! behave!) hehe, but most of all we all try to be helpful. Enjoy!

=-)

Did I here my name mentioned?

Don

lol :) cheers Neptune. Well put it this way i should have been born a fish, iv been known to stair at a puddle in the street for hours, imagining dolphins and the like

Happy Christams everyone

Ah young Patawon,
You are but a little Tadpole to be... but very soon you will bloom into a killer-mutant-subaquatic-frog with the power of the Scuba Source force running through your kryptonite proof veins...

:royal: can I get the cape you borrowed last week back? LOL

Happy Holidays,
Mario :D

Ah so grasshopper,
Every evening when the sun sets in the west, I take my rug out and kneel to the west and feel the Source surge through me.
Seek, and the wisdom of the masses will be provided to you.

We all know

Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom