Reef Lost and Found

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GPdiver

Reaction score
Post up! What have you lost and what have you found.
Maybe I found something you lost or the reverse
My found list
(1) clear mask on Palancar
(1) Mens Gold wedding band snorkeling south of Chankanaab
(1) Womens timex,Cruise ship id card,Visa card,cayman change,phone card at Dzulha
I sent her here stuff back in Maryland.
(1) Gold earing on Columbia shallows.
(1) snorkel at Paradise shallow's
Numerous coins snorkeling at Dzulha,Paradise,Chankanaab
50 peso bill coming thru swim thru at Santa Rosa.
Just missed a wrist computer still alive on Barracuda (Aurtoro nailed it)

Anyone found my fathers SL4 light along with slate and Mini Q-40 light lost on Santa Rosa? the light's have his name and phone#

Wow, what a list. Heading down next month. I have never found anything. But, I am going to be on the look out.

Lost the key to my room at Scuba Club on shoredive between lighthouse and SCC. Lady a couple room over found it a couple hours later.

diverdann:
I lost a few pounds during my last trip, and I am not looking for them. :D

Is that where I got them? You can have them back; I really don't need them.

I'm sure I packed my new sunglasses but when I looked they were nowhere to be found. My daughter finds a pair almost exactly like them our first night out snorkeling. She asked mw if I was doing some late night snorkeling. Still have them :D

I lost the compass out of my computer in Hawaii, Prince Kuhio reef. Dislodged on giant stride entry. We looked but it never was found.

LOST: Many, many brain cells in various San Miguel bars and restaurants and I AM still looking for them. Identifying brain cell characteristics include slight sunburn, broken sunglasses, sombrero and a single flip flop each. IF FOUND, tell them to stay put and I'll be right there to rejoin them.

Wow, I can't believe I lost all that stuff, Just mail it back to me ASAP. Sorry, but I only lose stuff. I never find anything

BTW, just kidding

Found a U.S. dollar once while diving in Playa off Islote. Bought an orange pool table with it but couldn't get into the overhead compartment of the plane. Sold it to 50 cent for 50 cent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom