Totally not dive related, but FINALLY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I can retire my moped and quit feeling like a hypocrite :) I drove her home in the pouring rain today, and now the sun is out, the streets are drying up, and Arlene is gone.

I must be the happiest girl on the island right now...it's been a loooooong wait (4 years) for a vehicle of my own...and of course one that can haul dive gear and friends :)

The bed liner will be installed next week, along with chassis seal, and window tinting.

f3c4fce0.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid172/p8d8457d064838457903161bc539faae0/f3c4fcd9.jpg

f3c4fcf4.jpg

That is very nice Christi and you certainly desreve it. That will also be much safer for you when traveling to surface intervals all the time.

You go Girl.

See ya in November.

Congrats!!!

Nice ride, been in the market for a truck myself. Looks like you're gonna be happy as all get out with that big ol' Chevy

getwet2:
Congrats!!!

Actually, it's not that big...looks bigger int he pics. It's not much bigger than a Ford Ranger crew cab. It's a midsized truck, not even as pick as your standard 1/4 ton chevy pick-up. It's the PERFECT size:)

Sweet ride!

-Chris

Well this is that last time I'll listen to whining about dive instructors/ DMs not making any money. Nice truck.

Christi:
Actually, it's not that big...looks bigger int he pics. It's not much bigger than a Ford Ranger crew cab. It's a midsized truck, not even as pick as your standard 1/4 ton chevy pick-up. It's the PERFECT size:)
That means you can haul gear AND parallel park! My 1/2 ton extended cab can do one, but not the other (very well)...

Hank49:
Well this is that last time I'll listen to whining about dive instructors/ DMs not making any money. Nice truck.

haha! it took me four years just to save the down payment so I can keep the payments manageable :) She didn't come easy...but I am very proud of my new baby:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom