Cozumel Palace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotheaddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Southeast of Disorder...and San Marcos, Texas
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I stayed at Aventura Spa Palace on the Mayan Riviera a year ago in May, if the food is of the same quality, THIS would be the AI to do on Cozumel. :)

And two of the men that I did dive with actually did use their jacuzzi for a gear rinse!!!! Turned on the jets even :D. My girlfriend used ours and in her impatience turned them on BEFORE the water was over the jets and created a mini flood. :) I made her do it again it made me laugh so hard........

pennypue:
My girlfriend used ours and in her impatience turned them on BEFORE the water was over the jets and created a mini flood. :) I made her do it again it made me laugh so hard........
Be careful, you'll get the bed wet!

I commented on this on another board. Isn't it a bit odd to have the Jacuzzi right next to the bed?!?

Moodiejeff:
Be careful, you'll get the bed wet!

I commented on this on another board. Isn't it a bit odd to have the Jacuzzi right next to the bed?!?
Well she did drench the curtains and the window!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom