Diver needed for Coz trip, end of Aug

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajim

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
One more diver needed.Female or male.
To share house in Coz Aug 28- Sept 4
with 5 other Scubaboard divers. We've reserved diving with BlueXTSea

For more info see Scubaksue's posting on Single Divers forum

But can't dive til the middle of November, Damned Bends anyway. Have a great trip, I know the diving will be great, you are with Christi.

scubajim:

Come on~There's got to be someone out there who wants to come dive with us. :crafty:

It probably isn't a question of "wanting to", probably more a question of getting permission (at least for me).

Have a great trip for those of us who can't go.

diveborg:
It probably isn't a question of "wanting to", probably more a question of getting permission (at least for me).

Have a great trip for those of us who can't go.
So diveborg~
Did ya get permission yet?
Tell her she can come too.
The bedroom has a double bed ya know! :wink:

Scuba.ksue:
So diveborg~
Did ya get permission yet?
Tell her she can come too.
The bedroom has a double bed ya know! :wink:
Too bad that she is a teacher and can not possibly take vacation (unpaid at that) during the first week of school. Guess I'll have to pass on this one.

scubajim:

:crafty: I will start looking into it today. I just got home from my 2nd trip in a month to Coz. Will report on that later.
Christy can vouch for me...but like I said, I need to look into it! :wink:

scubajim:

My mates and I are coming to Mexico in Aug and were thinking of Coz at end of Aug. There are 4 of us though1 Don't suppose that helps much?

Nobby:
My mates and I are coming to Mexico in Aug and were thinking of Coz at end of Aug. There are 4 of us though1 Don't suppose that helps much?
The owners of the house only wanted us to have 8 people in the house. There are 5 of us so far and another 4 would put us at 9. We could always ask if that would be ok.
There are 4 bedrooms-each with ONE bed, and 2 sofa beds, so most of us would have to double up. Would you be ok with that? If so, we can see if Christi has 2 boats available for us!!
PM me if you think you might be interested at all K? Then we can check with Christi.

Well since Nobby never gave me a yes or no, I assume it is a no. Therefore, we still have a spot available if anyone is interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom