reefs and cenotes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

George Scherman

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations on dive ops on the island, favorite dives, and cenote dives (cavern, not cave). Is there any cenote diving on Coz or is the mainland the place to go. Thanks

I dont know if there are any Cenote's on the island, Christi would probably be a good one to ask about that, and I would be interested in the answer since I absolutley diving them! The mainland is full of some really great cenotes and easy to reach from Coz via the ferry...

George Scherman:
I'm looking for recommendations on dive ops on the island, favorite dives, and cenote dives (cavern, not cave). Is there any cenote diving on Coz or is the mainland the place to go. Thanks

According to the History Channel, there are Cenote's on Coz - However I *HIGHLY* doubt you are able to access them ... Christi - any info on those cenote's ? The special was VERY cool...

Cozoholic:
According to the History Channel, there are Cenote's on Coz - However I *HIGHLY* doubt you are able to access them ... Christi - any info on those cenote's ? The special was VERY cool...

There are no cenotes on Cozumel that are diveable by recreational divers. There are, however, many dive ops on the island that will take you across to dive cenotes on the mainland. I reommend it highly.

ggunn:
There are no cenotes on Cozumel that are diveable by recreational divers. There are, however, many dive ops on the island that will take you across to dive cenotes on the mainland. I reommend it highly.

I *HIGHLY* doubt you are able to access them - like I said..

Cozoholic:
I *HIGHLY* doubt you are able to access them - like I said..

I wasn't contradicting you, I was confirming your doubts.

none of the cozumel cenotes are set up for cavern diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom