Who's on Coz in July?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melfox26

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone here going to be on Cozumel next month?

I'll be there 7/10-7/17, staying at the FA and diving with Dive House.

Mel

melfox26:

Mel

I am always there in my mind. Does that count?

Cheers,

I was thinking more in the terms of being on the island to have a quick Negra Leon together and put a face to a "handle". :crafty:

Will be there July 23-30 at Scuba Club Cozumel. Diving mostly with them, but might sneak out for a day or two if Christi and or Allison has availability. Need to add more shops for my client database :)

We will be there July 1- 12th. Staying at Occ. Grand. Plan on going into town a couple times while there.

melfox26:

Mel
I'll be on the mainland 7/24-7/31. I'm diving with BlueXTSea in Cozumel on Thursday 7/28... the rest of the time I'll be diving with Dive Puerto Morelos across the channel.

Jerry

bnajdrovsky:
I'll be at the Grand also, July 8th - 11th.

Are you diving with Palancar? We are doing our first dives with Scuba Tony and the rest with Palancar. We met another couple last year who are also returning the same time (we planned it that way) so we can get together again.

ch0ppersrule:
Are you diving with Palancar? We are doing our first dives with Scuba Tony and the rest with Palancar. We met another couple last year who are also returning the same time (we planned it that way) so we can get together again.

Yeah, I was thinking about trying some other operator on this trip (used Dive Palancar on 4 previous trips) but since my reluctant diving buddy wants to do a shore dive first, I decided to go ahead and just dive with DP again. It would have been kind of tacky to use their gear to do a shore dive, and then use another dive shop for the actual reefs. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom