AngieD and galscuba--okie invation--Coz 9/3-9/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AngieDinOKC

Registered
Reaction score
Hi gang....this will be my 4th trip and galscuba's first. We just booked the trip through Expedia.

The last three trips, I've stayed at Caribe Blu but am staying at the Vista Del Mar this time around. (Three weeks at Caribe Blue and three weeks without hot water...love the people, love the hotel, love the view...hate the lack of hot water...) We will be diving with Blue Angel. We'll be there September 3rd through September 7. Any Scubaboard folks going to be there? I'll buy Sexy Coffees at La Mission for the first 5 people that answer this post that will meet us there the night of the 3rd!...grin)

Angie

Kool, me and 4 other Scubaboard members will be in Coz from Aug 28- Sept 4. It would be possible for us to hook up on the 3rd

AngieDinokc, I too live in OKC. Who's your LDS? I just got back from Coz 2 months ago sooo close and sooo cheap. Good to see another OKIE on here. BOOMER SOONER!!!!

Great Jim! As the time gets closer, we can coordinate and meet up while we are there!

Oh, no...Robb..oh no...

I do most of my diving over at Tenkiller, so I don't have a local dive shop...I use Gene's Aquapro when I'm over there...

And it's ...

ORANGE POWER!!!!

Grin--

Angie

AngieDinOKC:
The last three trips, I've stayed at Caribe Blu but am staying at the Vista Del Mar this time around. (Three weeks at Caribe Blue and three weeks without hot water...love the people, love the hotel, love the view...hate the lack of hot water...)

Angie

I stayed there in May, and (at least in our rooms) we had nothing BUT hot water on both taps. Oh, well, I love the place anyway and will always stay there is I can.

My gf and I will be staying in the same hotel from 7/30 to 8/7! :D Give me a shout offline and I will give you some contact info! It will be great to see some Okies!

Joe

Darn it Joe! We'll be there in September, not August. I think we'll miss each other by a month!

Angie

Well, so I can't tell my months apart :confused1 I'll be happy to post a trip report when I get back. I'll be starting nursing school in late August, so this is sort of a last big hurrah for a while!

Back
Top Bottom