Has anyone heard form PezDiablo????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
He (Dennis) is on the mainland and I haven't been able to reach him. They were hit very hard as well and I just want to know he's ok or if he needs anything!

I was scheduled to dive with him Fri & all of next week. Our trip was canceled but I have not been able to contact Dennis via e-mail or phone.

Terry

Christi:
He (Dennis) is on the mainland and I haven't been able to reach him. They were hit very hard as well and I just want to know he's ok or if he needs anything!

I've tried to contact him as well -with no success.

I just got an email from Dennis. We are diving with him in just over a week and he is doing fine and had minimal damage. That's great news! He also said power should be back up in two to three days. I told him ScubaBoard was very anxious to hear from him.

Dennis posted on the Mexico section of the board. He and his family are fine. Some of his kayaks blew away and he is going to search the jungle for them. He is in the process of cleaning up.

Here's a post from him on another board. He's fine.
edit: removed link due to site restriction

It is, and I apologize. Bottom line is that he's okay, and his property is, for the most part, okay.

Sorry for the confusion.

mrobinson:
I can't seem to see that one.. Is it under a restricted section of TDS?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom