When is Cozumel going to accept more divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nalidixic

Registered
Reaction score
Just a quick question. I know this might some across as a selfish type post and all but its not ment to be that way. I am booked to fly down there in about 12 days to do some diving. We are going to be staying at the Barracuda. Anyone have any news on if this would be to soon to go down or if that hotel got busted up? I've been searching all over but can't seem to find any information about that. Thanks for any reccomendations!!

Nali

Nalidixic:
Just a quick question. I know this might some across as a selfish type post and all but its not ment to be that way. I am booked to fly down there in about 12 days to do some diving. We are going to be staying at the Barracuda. Anyone have any news on if this would be to soon to go down or if that hotel got busted up? I've been searching all over but can't seem to find any information about that. Thanks for any reccomendations!!

Nali

We are ready! Pool is open!!! COme on down. Hotel Barracuda is fine and has electricity!!!

Christi:
We are ready! Pool is open!!! COme on down. Hotel Barracuda is fine and has electricity!!!

Thanks for the response! Its going to be my first time diving in the tropics when I come down there. I think I'm going to almost feel naked without my heavy drysuit and dry gloves :p Glad to hear most things are OK!

Nali

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom