wooo hooo...we are booked!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d56nut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

Just had to share...so excited! We are headed back to Cozumel for our 5th trip in two years (3 times in 2004, went in May of this year and now this one)!!!

We are going to be there from Novemer 12th through November 19th staying at Cozumel Palace and diving with Christi/BlueXTSea. We got a direct flight through United from Chicago.

Anyone else headed down there same dates???!!!

Michelle & Rick Hart

Ron Brandt:
Great !

Where?

Ronnie

Where what? We are staying at Cozumel Palace...diving with BlueXTsea. Will you be there at that time (Nov 12-19)???

Michelle & Rick Hart

jpomerantz:
I am soooo jealous!!!

Hi Jay! Love to dive with you again anytime! I see by your countdown timer that you are going somewhere in about 161 days? Where ya headed???

Michelle & Rick Hart

Hate to admit it but on a cruise. Friends from work have never been on one so going to Bahamas, St Thomas and Tortola so plan do do some pod people diving at least. Couldn't find one to Coz so still trying to talk my wife into a return trip to Coz.

d56nut:
Hi Jay! Love to dive with you again anytime! I see by your countdown timer that you are going somewhere in about 161 days? Where ya headed???

Michelle & Rick Hart

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom