Bring An Umbrella !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cozoholic

Contributor
Reaction score
:banghead: :bash: Well...maybe not...

I understand that its tropical, blah, blah, blah...it rains everyday - right???
Because according to weather.com its raining everyday (with a 60% chance to boot) - ALL DAY (check the hourly forecast) - while your at it - check yesterdays weather no rain, thunder , lightening :lightingz .....THEN I check all the current cams and there's NOT A CLOUD IN THE SKY...W#!..These weather readers :m16: are WORTHLESS - they are not meteorologists ..Perhaps I should drop out of nursing school because OBVIOUSLY meteorology is the only profession you can be CONSISTENTLY WRONG and still have a job...

Rant over - I going to pack my umbrella - IM GOING TO COZ

Perhaps a SB meeting at LaCocay next week? DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR UMBRELLA !

Cozoholic:
:banghead: :bash: Well...maybe not...

I understand that its tropical, blah, blah, blah...it rains everyday - right???
Because according to weather.com its raining everyday (with a 60% chance to boot) - ALL DAY (check the hourly forecast) - while your at it - check yesterdays weather no rain, thunder , lightening :lightingz .....THEN I check all the current cams and there's NOT A CLOUD IN THE SKY...W#!..These weather readers :m16: are WORTHLESS - they are not meteorologists ..Perhaps I should drop out of nursing school because OBVIOUSLY meteorology is the only profession you can be CONSISTENTLY WRONG and still have a job...

Rant over - I going to pack my umbrella - IM GOING TO COZ

Perhaps a SB meeting at LaCocay next week? DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR UMBRELLA !

Hey Becky!

If it makes any difference, the weather has been absiolutely beautiful...I think it rained last night for about 5 minutes at most :) It has been very hot...so dress accordingly :)

I hope to meet you guys this time since I was out of town on your last trip :)

Have a safe flight!

Christi:
Hey Becky!

If it makes any difference, the weather has been absiolutely beautiful...I think it rained last night for about 5 minutes at most :) It has been very hot...so dress accordingly :)

I hope to meet you guys this time since I was out of town on your last trip :)

Have a safe flight!

OH AND ANOTHER THING - I CANT FIND SHORTS ANYWHERE - You know its August and the WINTER stuff is out !!! I'll be sure to leave my down jacket in the car, I could need it soon...the highlight, needless to say, of my week WILL be coz... :D

Its suppose to be 96 here today - with ~ 95% humidity. Been that way all summer here but hey, it warms up the water, right? NJ Ocean? YUCK.

Back
Top Bottom