Anyone going to Coz 12/25-1/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

renpirate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My wife and I are making our 3rd annual pilgrimage to Cozumel this winter. It is always a pleasure to meet fellow scubabordians. We will be staying at the Hacienda San Miguel and are trying to book with Deep Blue. We also will be doing cenote diving on the main land. If there are quite a few of us, it might be nice for us all to go to dinner one night.

diveborg:
Well just miss you as we will be there Dec. 18-24 staying at Caribe Blue.
Maybe next time! Good luck on the bug hunt in the Channel Islands.

Martha:
We'll just miss you too. My family and I will be there from 12/15-12/23. Maybe next year?

Enjoy your trip! Maybe next year. Hmmmm, are we the only one's going then?

renpirate:
Enjoy your trip! Maybe next year. Hmmmm, are we the only one's going then?
Someone else will probably chime in that they're going the same time as you. That's a popular time of year, from what I've heard, so you probably won't be the only scubaboarder there. I hope you have a great time!

My husband and I will be at the Caribe Blue Dec 26-Jan1, then onto Playa Del Carmen for 3 more days. We are diving with Blue Angel.
Coconut Girl

renpirate:
My wife and I are making our 3rd annual pilgrimage to Cozumel this winter. It is always a pleasure to meet fellow scubabordians. We will be staying at the Hacienda San Miguel and are trying to book with Deep Blue. We also will be doing cenote diving on the main land. If there are quite a few of us, it might be nice for us all to go to dinner one night.
How do you add that countdown box? I want to countdown with YOU!
CoconutGirl
Wonder how far your hotel is from ours?

coconutgirl:
How do you add that countdown box? I want to countdown with YOU!
CoconutGirl
Wonder how far your hotel is from ours?

At the top of the page on the right go to quick links click on it and go down to edit options click on that, on the far left look under control panel countdown timer is the last on the list click on that and fill in the blanks.

We tried to get flights for that time frame 12-26-12-30 but were too expensive..

coconutgirl:
My husband and I will be at the Caribe Blue Dec 26-Jan1, then onto Playa Del Carmen for 3 more days. We are diving with Blue Angel.
Coconut Girl

We are on the North end of town about six blocks or so away. We will be renting a jeep so distance is not a problem for us. Caribe Blue looks cool. Would you be interested in doing a scubaboard get together one night?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom