Need feedback about Diving with Martin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeM_scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm planning to do diving with Dive with Martin.
Anyone has an good / bad experience?
Thanks in advance.

You will find lots of reviews about DWM. I have gone out with them on three occasions and they were excellent. Would have dove with them this past week but Rita blew out the diving.

MikeM_scuba:
Thank you very much. Great sites.
Do you know how much tips should one leave for DM in Cozumel?
Thanks

The standard is 5.00US per tank, am 2 tank dive = 10.00 bucks pp...you should tip daily since you don't know if you will have the same crew every day.

Christi:
Only on Wednesday and Thursday.

Actually DWM wasn't going out but the boat from the Cruise ship was regardless of the seas which were only about 2' - 3'. Current was definately rippin' but we were easily able to duck behind some of the huge coral heads and get out of the flow. Had a great dive!

Wish I could go for a week!

This post was perfectly timed... unbelievable. I, too, will be diving with DWM at the end of October. The links were great. Could anyone recommend names of specific DMs that should be requested?

Can you please do me a favour and let me know if you like it.
I will be diving with DWM in November.
Thanks

I have been using DWM for the past couple of years and have been very happy with them. David and Orlando are our favorite DM's of the group although they all do a good job. The boats are well maintained with good captains & small groups no more than 8 tops, usually 6.

If you book multiple dives, you can get either a free one tank night dive or video of one of your dives or both depending on the amount booked. I think you can also get a discount for multiple dives or by paying cash up to 10%. Also Martin is collecting used prescrition glasses and hearing aids for his charity work and with 2 pair of glasses you get a free on tank night dive. Check the website www.divewithmartin.com for more info.

Back
Top Bottom