GPS coordinates needed for Coz dive sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reeveseye

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and I just spent a week in Cozumel diving with Aqua-Safari, one of the local dive charters. They’re nice people, and they took us to a wide variety of locations. Unfortunately, their boat isn’t equipped with GPS, so I have no idea what the coordinates are for those spots. Since I like to include GPS coordinates in my dive log, I’d greatly appreciate it if anyone could provide me the numbers for the following dive sites, or references to an internet source for them:

Chankanaab Reef
Columbia Reef
Las Palmas
Palancar Bricks
Palancar Caves
Palancar Gardens
Paradise Reef
Tormentos Reef
Yucab Reef

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reeveseye:
My wife and I just spent a week in Cozumel diving with Aqua-Safari, one of the local dive charters. They’re nice people, and they took us to a wide variety of locations. Unfortunately, their boat isn’t equipped with GPS, so I have no idea what the coordinates are for those spots. Since I like to include GPS coordinates in my dive log, I’d greatly appreciate it if anyone could provide me the numbers for the following dive sites, or references to an internet source for them:

Chankanaab Reef
Columbia Reef
Las Palmas
Palancar Bricks
Palancar Caves
Palancar Gardens
Paradise Reef
Tormentos Reef
Yucab Reef

Thanks in advance for your help.

We don't use GPS coordinates here. The boat captains and divemasters are true marinos and know how to find the sites without GPS coordinates. They do it the old fashioned way with landmarks and by looking into the water to find the reef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom