This is getting old...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Emily slammed Cozumel and took out several of my favorite hangouts over on the east side.

Katrina obliterated New Orleans and Slidell; my sister lives in Slidell. Her house took Cat 4 winds and mostly survived.

Rita blasted Lake Charles, LA; my mom lives in Lake Charles. Her house took Cat 3 winds and so far we know nothing about how it came through.

I'm getting really tired of this. Sorry if I'm a bit OT.

Yeah bro, this season has really been a trial. The good news it's coming to and end soon.

Hope all you family stay safe and their lives get put back together as soon as possible. It is going to be a long slow rebuilding process for all involved, we all just need to keep doing whatever we can to help and continue to pray for everyone involved.

As for our east side Cozumel hangouts, I'm sure they will be rebuilt and we will be able to sit back and enjoy a Coconuts margarita and let the Caribbean breeze lul us into a daydream of being a permanent beach bum like we are used to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom