Coz residents. any word on Wilma?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pilot fish

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What is the latest on the hurricane hitting the island? From current projections it appears it will skirt by the island to the east but if it shifts westerly it could impact the island. Hope not. There goes the vis :(

I originally posted this in the wrong board section. Am I wrong to consider Mexico Central America?

pilot fish:
What is the latest on the hurricane hitting the island? From current projections it appears it will skirt by the island to the east but if it shifts westerly it could impact the island. Hope not. There goes the vis :(

I originally posted this in the wrong board section. Am I wrong to consider Mexico Central America?

Became a category five overnight withthe lowest central pressure ever recorded. Winds of 175mph.

Expected to pass very closely to us through the Yucatan channel and then weaken as it turns towards Florida.

The harbor master has closed the port for ALL activity and has advised us to prepare and secure life and property.

We will be affected, how severe remains to be seen.

Please say a prayer or two or ten for us.

If you are trying to reach anyone here today, please keep in mind that we are at this point preparing for the storm, which is obviiously our priority!

Thanks for your patience everyone and prayers please!

Christi:
Became a category five overnight withthe lowest central pressure ever recorded. Winds of 175mph.

Expected to pass very closely to us through the Yucatan channel and then weaken as it turns towards Florida.

The harbor master has closed the port for ALL activity and has advised us to prepare and secure life and property.

If you are trying to reach anyone here today, please keep in mind that we are at this point preparing for the storm, which is obviiously our priority!

Thanks for your patience everyone and prayers please!

Thanks, Christi. Needless to say, you guys will be in our hearts and prays to Neptune.

This hurricane crap is getting out of hand. See you in a few weeks, hopefully

pilot fish:
Am I wrong to consider Mexico Central America?

Definitely wrong, but easily forgiven...and if it makes you feel any better, the part of Mexico under discussion is near Central America.

Wow, yet another hurricane just when I was trying to plot my way back to Cozumel. GOOD LUCK to everyone there. The island weathered Emily really well, considering, and hopefully by comparison this will be a breeze, literally!

mattboy:
Definitely wrong, but easily forgiven...and if it makes you feel any better, the part of Mexico under discussion is near Central America.

Wow, yet another hurricane just when I was trying to plot my way back to Cozumel. GOOD LUCK to everyone there. The island weathered Emily really well, considering, and hopefully by comparison this will be a breeze, literally!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that makes me feel soooooooooo much better. :D

Christi:

Our thoughts are with you. Best of luck - contact us when you have time after the storm passes, please let us know if we can do anything for you and yours.

Mark

Markdone:
Our thoughts are with you. Best of luck - contact us when you have time after the storm passes, please let us know if we can do anything for you and yours.

Mark

I second that.

pilot fish:
I second that.
Amen! We are all pulling for you.:51:

Our prayers are with you!
If the storm moves as projected, you should only get some heavy showers and a little wind from its left side.
Stay safe!!!!
Kent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom