Aldora Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pilot fish

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I emailed Dave and asked a few questions and he graciously answered my emails and was of great help. It did not matter that I have never dove with him, nor had plans to. He just wanted to help. I had heard Aldora Divers were good, but now I know for sure.

Put Aldora on your short list for your diving needs in Coz.

Thanks, Dave

Dave's been nice enough to agree to come onto www.cozumelmycozumelchat.com to talk to everyone about conditions on the island --- Here's the info:

Live Chat Scheduled Tonight, 10/26, with David from Aldora Divers from 7-9PM EST
Dave has been providing great information on current conditions at Cozumel on the Aldora website: www.aldoradivers.com . Today, Aldora is doing a survey of hotels and reefs and Dave will be able to give some very up to date info. Log into the chat tonight to speak with him and ask questions. Enter Chat

docmartin:
i certainly appreciate what they are doing. it's the best available information so far.

I was not making an ad for them but thanking them, and Christi, for all the things they have done for this board. It was very nice of them.

Hochhauser:
I don't think anyone thought you were making an ad. What gave you that impression?

One of the mods because I said, "Put Aldora on your short list for your diving needs," which COULD sound like an add, althought that is not what I intended. It was my way of saying thank you to him and his company. I can see his point though.

It was, and is, my wish to show my appreciation for stand-up organizations, like Aldora Divers & Blue XT Sea, and it's owners, for taking the time to help this Scuba Board and divers. It is my feeling that people and company's that are a constructive and healthy part of our sport get the attention they deserve.

Amen to Aldora Divers. They are the best. Been diving with Aldora for about 10 years.Great package. Stay at Villa Aldora, get picked up outside your suite with the diveboat with all your gear on board. Matches divers. You won;t dive with rookies if you are advanced.
Hardy

Thanks Pilot Fish for taking the time to recognize the efforts of Aldora to keep all informed about the dive and island conditiond. We don't see enough of this kind of recognition these days. Their information has assured me that my decision to travel to Coz in January is a solid one...........:D

Aldora divers was great the time we used them in Cozumel. Small boats and the dive masters were great also.

Suzanne : )

SKYDIVER:
Thanks Pilot Fish for taking the time to recognize the efforts of Aldora to keep all informed about the dive and island conditiond. We don't see enough of this kind of recognition these days. Their information has assured me that my decision to travel to Coz in January is a solid one...........:D

Thanks.

When I told him in a private PM who I was diving with, he said, oh, they are a fine outfit. You'll do well with them. Did not even attempt to sell his dive op to me, or say anything negative about a competitor. He was more interested in getting divers on the island and getting the correct info out. That impressed me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom