flights canceled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iscuba2

Registered
Reaction score
It appears all arriving flights for Cozumel on American Airline have just been canceled until Dec.15th. It is expected other airlines will soon follow. What is going on?

Where did you get that info from?

A link would be nice, although with one post to your name I doubt I'll see one.

Me thinks, me smells a troll.

At a wild guess, perhaps the post was based on the current AA flight information:
http://www.aa.com/apps/netSAAver/Vi...criptor=PromotionContent#CurrentTravelNotices
"scheduled service will not be available from November 1 until December 15"

It doesn't mean things won't change, hopefully things will clear up sooner, but that's what is stated as of right now.

Doc V posted this list on the "other" scuba message board:

AA--no flights until after Dec 15
USAirways--no flights until after Nov 14
Delta--no flights until after Nov 10
Cont'l--no flights until after Nov 4
Funjet--no flights until after Dec 22
Mexicana--no flights until after Nov 10

I'm pretty sure that Continentals date of Nov. 4 will slip on a weekly schedule until it is more in line with the rest of the dates.

All these dates are subject to change at any time.

There's nothing wrong with asking a question, iscuba2. There has been a lot of discussion on how quickly places will recover. As a new member, first post asking about a "hot" topic, it's easy to jump to a conclusion. That's why I posted the link, to let folks see you weren't just speculating.

Thanks, DiveBorg, for the info.

iscuba2:
Wow, I just ask a question, I am sorry.
You did good. :) We have a lot of thin skinned folks here on SB who'd rather toss rocks before actually checking facts. Don't let it bother you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom