Christi's Redesigned Web Site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks y'all :) It's been a project I've been working on for over a year now...haha! Now that I have had this unwelcome time I have been working on it page by page. There is still some coding and linking, etc. to do...but keep checking back! I'm hoping to have it completely finished by Sunday! The site will also be updated daily and it will have calendar so people can check availability.

There will be alot of new features...and I welcome feedback as well!

I have a group of 4 divers coming down on the 19th, so I'll make sure the daily dive report is updated each day :)

I'll be adding more pictures on each page as well...just haven't gotten that far yet :)

Currently, the following pages are LIVE but they aren't linked together yet, do you have to go to the home page, then click directly on the page you want to see:
Home
Cozumel Reefs
Dive Packages
FAQ's
About Us
Contact us

I've also found some typos already...so I'll be fixing those :)

Thanks...at least ONE good thing has come from Wilma!

Christi,
Your new look is great! I really like your new features, and am looking forward to the finished product. Have you thought about posting your restaurant list (even though it's available on the board)? Nice job!!

gtimm:
Christi,
Your new look is great! I really like your new features, and am looking forward to the finished product. Have you thought about posting your restaurant list (even though it's available on the board)? Nice job!!

ABSOLUTELY! My restaurant list is actually going to have its very own page with pictures and addresses of each restaurant as well as the descriptions. I'm just missing a few photos that I plan on taking next week :)

The Coz Insights page is going to be full of links and great resources for Cozumel. From that page, you will be able to click for the restaurant list :)

The Coz Insight page (which was also on my old site...but will be better now) will also feature non diving related activities such as Massages (by Sally...THE best massage therapist on the isla www.barefootincozumel.com) and Deep Sea Fishing (Albatros Charters), information regarding different Coz charities (Chrysalis, Humane Society), Camera rentals and instruction (where else but Island Photo http://www.photocozumel.com/pages/958043/index.htm), Coz events and holidays (Carnival, Independence day, etc.) excursions to the mainland (Tulum, Aktun-Chen, Isla Mujeres, etc), rental cars, getting married on the island www.cozumelweddingplanner.com, and more :)

Glad you like it!

Christi, are you doing the work on the site yourself? It looks very good. I do have one slight problem. On the About US page, the photos on the right cover part of the text. I don't know if anyone else has this problem. I use a Mac, so I thought it might be my browser, Safari, that has the problem because once in a while it doesn't render pages correctly. I also tried Firefox and Internet Explorer but got the same problem.

You might check this when you have a chance.

Still looking forward to seeing you in December.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom