Tropical Depression 27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bicster

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear TD 27,

Please stay away from Cozumel!

at200527_5day.gif

/me sends bad mojo @ TD27!!!!

Anyone know any voodoo?!!! :)

Let's hope the hurricane graveyard lives up to its name.
E.

ggunn:
I think that we should lift the profanity ban for this thread...
Good suggestion, Holy crap, or golly gee whiz don't go far enough. :D

Lived in Texas all my life and I've never seen so many storms in one season. Unbelievable. I haven't been to Coz since last May and that's too long. I responded to you on another thread about the Presidente, Gordon. Gonna be awhile before they re-open. Might not be able to wait that long. When will Caribe Blu be back open? Do you know?

Mawg:
Lived in Texas all my life and I've never seen so many storms in one season. Unbelievable. I haven't been to Coz since last May and that's too long. I responded to you on another thread about the Presidente, Gordon. Gonna be awhile before they re-open. Might not be able to wait that long. When will Caribe Blu be back open? Do you know?

That's because there haven't been so many storms in one season during your lifetime :D

I believe Caribe Blu will be partially open on the 20th and fully open in early December. We're arriving on the 26th...knock wood.

Bicster:
That's because there haven't been so many storms in one season during your lifetime :D

I believe Caribe Blu will be partially open on the 20th and fully open in early December. We're arriving on the 26th...knock wood.
Right on both counts.

Mawg:

What they said. I have been in touch with Jeanie at Caribe Blu, and the answers posted above jive with her responses to me. I am sincerely hoping the the Hurricane Season of 2005 will go down as the worst in history rather than the harbinger of things to come.

Back
Top Bottom