Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi and welcome to ScubaBoard, good advice from Laurens, just follow his links and you will get more information on Cozumel than one person could handle. :D
David

We do Introductions here on this forum, but you can learn a lot on our Cozumel forum...

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Yes, Just returned from a cruise there and the "Santa Rosa Wall" & Tunich Reef were great!!"And only just weeks after the storm"(as predicted by Cardzark at the Conch's Fall MegaDive)
I went with BLUE ANGEL Dive Shop and they couldn't be any more helpful,and took us out to see the great divesites they are so well known for.
UNDERWATER PARADISE STILL EXISTS !!! "But unfortionately this is not true above sea level"
Alot of the local people have lost everything to WILMA and IMHO it would help them immensely if you were to pack a spare suitcase with some clothes/school supplies, and shop in the "Local's shops" while there to fill it up again when you leave because they REALLY NEED our money.(Remember to shop the little guys, because if they disappear....So will a big part of our PARADISE) Don't let the same thing that is happening in the Florida Keys & South Florida happen there too.
Just my 2psi

Brewone0to:
Yes, Just returned from a cruise there and the "Santa Rosa Wall" & Tunich Reef were great!!"And only just weeks after the storm"(as predicted by Cardzark at the Conch's Fall MegaDive)
I went with BLUE ANGEL Dive Shop and they couldn't be any more helpful,and took us out to see the great divesites they are so well known for.
UNDERWATER PARADISE STILL EXISTS !!! "But unfortionately this is not true above sea level"
Alot of the local people have lost everything to WILMA and IMHO it would help them immensely if you were to pack a spare suitcase with some clothes/school supplies, and shop in the "Local's shops" while there to fill it up again when you leave because they REALLY NEED our money.(Remember to shop the little guys, because if they disappear....So will a big part of our PARADISE) Don't let the same thing that is happening in the Florida Keys & South Florida happen there too.
Just my 2psi
HI!!
Okay - you made me cry!!! What you said is SOOOOOOOO true, people like myself (small but professional business owners of Coz) have had NO INCOME in what feels like forever. AND people have to remember we all were just in the middle of our normal "low" season" so our income prior was not as high as normal. Thank you so much for helping the people of Cozumel - I have no doubt that your good deeds will come back to you 10 fold!!!!!
And yes the diving is still wonderful - changed in some areas, yep, but still so very beautiful.So thank you also for your testimony on this - as you and people like you are who the public will believe. Have a great day!

Bacunderagain:
I am going to Cozumel in Feb '06 and was wondering if anyone has dove the area since Wilma?

Good dive operators?
Good morning and welcome to the board!
Boy you have found the place for all the info on Cozumel you could ever want! And the really cool part I have found is that these people writing on the board have a true love for our island! It is so cool! And the information they will give you is abundant, and I have found quite honest. Once you visit, I am confident that you will also become a COZUMELHOLIC!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom