Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Kwanzaa, or whatever your holiday preference is and Happy New Year!

This week has kept me busy with a great group and lots of "qual" dives (they know what they means :) so Ihaven't had a chance to check in much, but it's been fun!

Enjoy this holiday season, cherish your loved ones, and be thankful and let us all look forward to a brighter 2006!!!

Happy Holidays,
Christi

Merry Christmas to you too Christi and all the other scubaholics!

Happy holidays to all.

Christi:
I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Kwanzaa, or whatever your holiday preference is and Happy New Year!

This week has kept me busy with a great group and lots of "qual" dives (they know what they means :) so Ihaven't had a chance to check in much, but it's been fun!

Enjoy this holiday season, cherish your loved ones, and be thankful and let us all look forward to a brighter 2006!!!

Happy Holidays,
Christi
Back at ya Christi!
Have a great one!!!!!

¡Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo!

parrotheaddiver:
Merry Christimas to you Christi...I hope Santa brings you all the things you wish for.

Can he bring a new crank shaft??? haha!

Merry Christmas Ann!

Christi, Mago, Pedro, and Javier

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!
And a
Properous New Year

Peggy & Joe

Back
Top Bottom