Scubaboard Dinner 12/27 at Guidos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

renpirate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
:partytime This is an open invitation to join my wife and I at Guidos on December 27th at 6pm. If you plan on coming just post here and I will know how many to make reservations for. However, you don't have to RSVP. If you can just show up. I look forward to meeting all of you in one of our favorite vacation dive spots.

Wish we could join you but we'll be in Thailand (Phuket) contributing to the rebuilding of their community. Have a wonderful time; Guido's is a great place.

I'm in... see you there!

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

Amy WJ:
Wish we could join you but we'll be in Thailand (Phuket) contributing to the rebuilding of their community. Have a wonderful time; Guido's is a great place.

We go every year at the same time. Maybe we'll catch you next year.

look forward to meeting you Sally.

Coconut girl, Christi, all set for the 27th?

Andy and all...

Thanks for the invite.

I'll check with the dive buddy - if she doesn't have anything planned, we'll try to be there.

Diversion:
Andy and all...

Thanks for the invite.

I'll check with the dive buddy - if she doesn't have anything planned, we'll try to be there.

Great! The more the merrier.

Looks like I will be able to make it! I'll probably be showing up with Sally :)

Renpirate,

Thank you for organizing the dinner! It was great fun meeting everyone and I look forward to it again...Guido's was an excellent choice by the way :)

I hope you had some great dives today!

Here's a picture below...I'm taking the picture so conveniently not in it :)

Tortola_and_Guidos_015.jpg

From left to right:
Betsy, Yuval, Mrs. and Mr. Renpirate (Jean & Andy), Sally (the BEST massage therapist on the planet) and in the back, Lewis and Enid

I had a great time as well. Good food, sangria and company. Thanks, Andy, for organizing this! One of these days we'll get Christi in the photo but not this year... 2005... can you believe it's almost over?

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel PS. Thanks Christi!

Christi:
<snip>and in the back, Lewis and Enid
Lew & Enid still there? They were a pleasure to dive with last trip... Tell him I still owe him $5 for the cab ride to the Calleta. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom