Papa Hogs Status?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amy WJ

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know the status of Papa Hogs Dive Shop? I've checked their web site but can't tell whether they've rebuilt in their old location or what. Thought I heard they were operating out of their shop across the street (next to the Hogtown Cafe). Is that still the case? Any info would be appreciated.

Amy WJ:
Does anyone know the status of Papa Hogs Dive Shop? I've checked their web site but can't tell whether they've rebuilt in their old location or what. Thought I heard they were operating out of their shop across the street (next to the Hogtown Cafe). Is that still the case? Any info would be appreciated.

They are up and running, so come on down! The new shop is not rebuilt yet, but they are working out of the old shop across the street. The restaurant is also open and as good as ever!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom