best apres-dive activity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jayjoans

Contributor
Reaction score
We just got back from Cozumel last week, and in addition to wonderful dives, great food and a fun trip to the cenotes, we found another island treasure..

Cozumel Sally does give the most wonderful massages EVER. Christi at BlueXTsea mentioned that she gets massages from Sally and the 4 adults jumped at the opportunity after 3 days of diving. (plus the Casa Mexicana is nice, but the beds and pillows are a bit stiff)

The price is great compared to the many times I've gotten massages on cruise ships, in addition to it being a much better massage. She's located within walking distance of downtown, and right near one of our favorite eating places, the Las Palmas Economica.

Sally was very thorough, and would focus on particular aches and pains if you just asked. Next time we go down to Cozumel we'll certainly work in a massage or two during our visit.

I've seen Sally post on here, I'm sure if you did a search you could find a way to contact her, or contact Christi, she set them up for us.

Shameless plug for the best massage therapist on the planet...I hope She doesn't get tired of me saying that...but I think it's true :)

Sally's Website Barefoot in Cozumel

Christi:
Shameless plug for the best massage therapist on the planet...I hope She doesn't get tired of me saying that...but I think it's true :)

Sally's Website Barefoot in Cozumel
It may be shameless - but SO true!! We've already made sure she's got time for us during our Feb trip .... once you've been to Sally, every one else is 2nd best!!:D

(and try the Ashiatsu ... it's wonderful!!)

Thank you, jayjoans, Christi and Diver Kat! I always enjoy meeting and working on "SBer's"... is that a word?

Wishing all of you a wonderful 2006!

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

Coz Sally:
Thank you, jayjoans, Christi and Diver Kat! I always enjoy meeting and working on "SBer's"... is that a word?

Wishing all of you a wonderful 2006!

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

Have'nt I seen your picture on another board or two? :) ......Welcome to SB!

Ron

Thank you, Ron. Yes, I've been on many Coz boards over the last 7 years, first as Coz Minigolf Sally and now as Coz [massage] Sally. As this island constantly changes, it's been fun trying to keep people up to date.

This seems like a great bunch!

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

Just want to add my praises of Sally. She does my massage "therepy" while I am in Cozumel. She is fantastic, and without her services, I would not enjoy my visits as much.

Sleeping in the shade - and dreaming of somewhere where the air is warm and the water is cool. Dreaming sweet dreams..... About maybe getting a massage by Coz Sally..... or eating a very large cheeseburger.....

Waaaaaaait a minute.... sleeping AND dreaming,
massage OR...... a cheeseburger???
Why not all of the above? Sleep in the shade, dream about warm air, cool water, AND get a massage WHILE eating a very large cheeseburger!
Hang on, it just occurred to me that it may be quite difficult to eat while you sleep. Better scratch the cheeseburger! :wink:

PS. Thank you Scubabride!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom