Super Bowl Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pa diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Booked our flights last month and then realized we would be arriving on Super Bowl Sunday...................gotta decide where to watch the Steelers.

I hate to burst your bubble....but, Carolina is for REAL !

Many Cozumel establishments will be airing the Superbowl. Here are a list of just a few:

French Quarter: 5 Av between Salas and Calle 3
Kelley's: 10 Av between Calle 1 and Salas
Riley's: Salas between 10 and 15 Av
Sport's Page: Calle 2 and 5 Av

and there are others...

Enjoy!

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

Thanks Sally.
Lee08, as for the Seahawks..................21-10 Steelers win and I get to watch the Superbowl in Cozumel..........now that's living.

Pa Diver, have fun diving in Coz, today will be your Steelers last game. I think they must know you have your trip planned and dont want to bother your diving activities. Broncos are going to Detroit!!! Really dont know if going to Detroit is something to cheer about,(sorry deadwing fans cant help it).

You're lucky.

A couple of years ago, Super Bowl fell on the Cozumel election day and there was no booze served anywhere.

Rich Hagelin

I'm predicting a Seahawk/Bronco superbowl...

That being said, I think this has been the most interesting NFL season in over a decade, and these are the two most engaging matchups I've seen in a championship series ever.

Bring on the guacamole...

Steve

richhagelin:
You're lucky.

A couple of years ago, Super Bowl fell on the Cozumel election day and there was no booze served anywhere.

Rich Hagelin

Didn't it happen in 2005? Or was it Mardi Gras? It might be worth a check to see if it is going to happen again.

Google to the rescue:
http://www.mexidata.info/id722.html

Nope. Clear on both dates.

ggunn:
Didn't it happen in 2005? Or was it Mardi Gras? It might be worth a check to see if it is going to happen again.

Google to the rescue:
http://www.mexidata.info/id722.html

Nope. Clear on both dates.

It was in 2005 and there are no elections in 2006 that will interfere.

Back
Top Bottom