Cozumel and kiddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Torcatdog

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I are planning a trip in March, 25th or so. We intend to bring our two children ages 5 and 6. Anybody have experience with hotels, resorts, nanny sevices and such? We would probably dive twice a day - three if we are lucky! After a week aboard Blackbeards over New Year's 05-06, we are anxious to get below asap!
Villablanca looks appealing, we are't too fussy about being fancy but do appreciate good service.

Cost might be quite a bit more than Villablanc, but when I stayed at the Occidental Grand I saw young children being very well entertained and supervised by hotel staff while parents were enjoying themselves elsewhere. My wife and I were both impressed.

Reef club is AI and has a kids club for that age. They have reg activities and the kids enjoy it. Don't know if they will be open then you would have to call.

We are going to be in Cozumel March 25 - April 1. We are bringing our boys ages 6 and 9. I think we are going to stay at Occidental Grand. We plan to dive every day as well. Maybe we will see you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom