Hi from the Frozen Tundra in Minneapolis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike&bethc

Registered
Reaction score
Although it's cold outside, we are soon to be headed to Cozumel and thought we would check to see if anyone has any recent (within the last week) information about dive conditions there. I've heard that Chak. Park is not open yet, but have no idea about any other dive sites locally. Would love to hear from anyone with suggested dive sites.
Thanks!!!:06:

Thanks for joining... :)

:cowboy2: don

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

mike&bethc:
Although it's cold outside, we are soon to be headed to Cozumel and thought we would check to see if anyone has any recent (within the last week) information about dive conditions there. I've heard that Chak. Park is not open yet, but have no idea about any other dive sites locally. Would love to hear from anyone with suggested dive sites.
Check out the Coz forum... lot's of info there. I just did a report from the island last week (just got home yesterday).

Here's the link.

welcome to scuba board

Greetings: Just got back from south of Playa. We dove we dressel divers from the barcelo maya. One guy that dove with us the last afternoon dove over at Cozumel and he was'nt very positive about it. It may have been who he dove with though.
We had good diving south of Playa.
Bridger

Welcome to the board. I'm also from MN. Hope you get the chance to do some MN diving this summer.

Dave

mike&bethc:
Go to www.bluextseadiving.com Christi posts the most recent dive information in the upper left corner of the home page. It'll give you the site, temp, viz, current, etc...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom