blackshark dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doggie77

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone know whether Blackshark is still in business? I have emailed them re their current rates but got no answer. Their website is still present with last years info. Thanks to anyone who can tell me their current status.

doggie77:
Does anyone know whether Blackshark is still in business? I have emailed them re their current rates but got no answer. Their website is still present with last years info. Thanks to anyone who can tell me their current status.

From what I can tell, they are still operating. However, they were recently sold to a group out of Playa del Carmen...I am not clear as to who is actually operating the dive charters at this point...but I have seen a boat or two of theirs out each day.

Thanks Christi,
I really appreciate your information. I'll keep trying to contact them.

Thanks Christi,
I really appreciate your information. I'll keep trying to contact them. I may have to dive with your shop instead although with your popularity I know it needs to be booked well in advance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom