Cozumel billboards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Baldwin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
My wife and I was driving through Houston Friday evening on 610 South headed toward LaPorte when we saw a beautiful underwater scene with a header, "This is Cozumel Today."

Has anyone else seen this type of advertising throughout the country or is it just in Texas? The Mexican government is obviously spending some of its's advertising budget trying to get more tourists back. We're doing our part headed back down April 1-10.

Jim Baldwin:
My wife and I was driving through Houston Friday evening on 610 South headed toward LaPorte when we saw a beautiful underwater scene with a header, "This is Cozumel Today."

Has anyone else seen this type of advertising throughout the country or is it just in Texas? The Mexican government is obviously spending some of its's advertising budget trying to get more tourists back. We're doing our part headed back down April 1-10.
I saw one at a bus stop here in downtown Chicago... If i remember to bring my camera I'll take a pic of it!

Fellow Okie, none here, but as usual, we are about 5 years behind the curve. :)

I saw one at a bus stop here in downtown Chicago

Saw 'em too, Jeff..I've counted easily a dozen

O'Malley:
Saw 'em too, Jeff..I've counted easily a dozen
You obviously get downtown a bit more than I do :wink:

The one I noticed was on Chicago & Clark

There's one about 2 blocks from my home; I though about you and Mia last month every time I drove past it at 5:00AM and the computer in my car reading 28 degrees :wink:

Brules:
Fellow Okie, none here, but as usual, we are about 5 years behind the curve. :)
lol... hey now. We just got paved roads over here. Suppose I have to take down my mud hut soon.

What part of OK are you in?

Haven't seen 'em popin' up here in Dallas/Ft.Worth yet.

Back
Top Bottom