Old Cozumel op ID?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pfriedel

Registered
Reaction score
I know this is a bit off the wall, but my wife and I have been scratching our heads trying to figure out who we did our resort suicide course with on our honeymoon. (It was good, we ended up getting OW certified, and just recently did AOW on Cozumel.)

When we were there earlier this month, the name of the shop has changed, it's now called Scuba System, a few blocks off of the square, used to have a hexagonal pillbox like bunker in the middle of the floor for the employees to work in and customers to sign papers on. We didn't dive with Scuba System back in '03, though. The new owner told us what the old name was, but we couldn't quite hear him very well over the music and water buried deep in our ears from diving earlier in the day.

Anyone have any ideas? We're pretty sure where we went for our first dive ever (somewhere south of Chankanaab, but we got tired of walking south after we got to the international terminal, but that roundabout was familar seeming), and have a vague idea where we did our first drift dive, but the name of the operator eludes us.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom