Hello?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
(...hello...hello...hello...) Is there anybody in there? (...in there...in there...in there...)

Did the nefarious "Good Bye Cozumel" thread scare everybody off? ;^)

Gordon, I am to busy making a final list of things I need for my trip to Coz. you know I've only got a week and a half to get it all together. The last thing on the list is which attitude to bring, good or bad. Have to decide if I want to enjoy my first true diving trip to Coz. or decide right now that post-wilma nothing good can be found down there and that I will have a horrible time. Thinking, thinking, for some reason I believe I will have a good attitude as I spent all last night at the airport doing snow removal. Looking forward to warm weather, relaxing, and getting wet in a wetsuit that is thinner then 7mm.:D

Daxter:
Gordon, I am to busy making a final list of things I need for my trip to Coz. you know I've only got a week and a half to get it all together. The last thing on the list is which attitude to bring, good or bad. Have to decide if I want to enjoy my first true diving trip to Coz. or decide right now that post-wilma nothing good can be found down there and that I will have a horrible time. Thinking, thinking, for some reason I believe I will have a good attitude as I spent all last night at the airport doing snow removal. Looking forward to warm weather, relaxing, and getting wet in a wetsuit that is thinner then 7mm.:D

Bring the good one, and some insect repellent. ;^)

Hey. I am still trying to finish my work projects that have been obscuring my desk since my Feb/March trip (website from scratch, new tradeshow booth graphics, and oh yeah, I guess I'm really a sale rep that needs to be on the road... aaaaarrrrgggh!!!) Add to that 2 music projects and my VERY UNDERSTANDING wife. I need to figure out a way to quite my job and dive all the time. Perhaps a career in the dive biz...

I've been busy climbing off my soapbox.

I got nothing... I suppose I could drive around looking for more billboards to take pics of :14:

Daxter:

Daxter,

Just try and relax and go at it with an open mind. My wife and I are headed down April 1-10. We will diving with two other couples; one who has never been to Cozumel. This will be my third trip of the year. We will make sure that they have a good time. I have some work lined up to do on the house but plan on having plenty of time to dive.

Get out and see the island and don't be afraid to ask questions. The people are some of the nicest in the world and the diving is truly world class.

Would you like to get together? Drop me a message if you're interested.

Jim

ggunn:
(...hello...hello...hello...) Is there anybody in there? (...in there...in there...in there...)

I though you were gonna sing some Pink Floyd there Gordon.

I noticed you'll be in Coz the same time as I will. We'll overlap on Saturday May 6. I'd love to have a brew or two with you and any other SB peeps that are in town. Let me know if that would work.

We can even sing some Pink Floyd if we become "comfortably numb":wink:

Only 17 more days until I get to see the sand covered reefs of Cozumel and I can't wait. I'm bringing my camera so it better be really bad! Seriously now folks, are there some reefs that Mother nature needs to sweep off more than others? I'm trying to get in up to 23 dives in the 10 days I'll be there and wondered if a couple of sites would better be left "undived" for awhile longer as "Mother" dusts them off a bit? I'm a big fan of the deeper more southern and northern reefs anyway so I'll leave it up the knowledgeable dive guides to choose the less damaged ones. I actually look forward to see what the hurricanes can do and follow their progress as I CONTINUE TO VISIT COZUMEL DIVE SITES REGULARLY.

I'm not giving up on my favorite dive destination!:D

Christy, Do you still drink that Starbucks Cafe Verona Whole Bean? Because if you do, that's what you're getting for your birthday present! Happy Birthday. We can't wait to be back.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom