Today, March 21 on Santa Rosa...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Looks horrible doesn't it?

Santa_Rosa_Wall.jpg

Yes, there is some sand on the reefs...
30408_1142995795_Sand%20on%20the%20reef.jpg

and in between all the beauty, yes, you will see some of this...(damaged finger coral)

30408_1142996379_Damaged%20Finger%20Coral.jpg

but you will see PLENTY like this...

30408_1142996379_Yellow%20Thorns.jpg

and cute things like this...

30408_1142996379_Cute%20Blenny.jpg

and royal things like this...by the way, the background is looking out away from the main reef...and no color because I'm far away...

30408_1142996379_Queen%20Trigger.jpg

Christi:
Looks horrible doesn't it?

Um...I guess I should cancel my trip :wink:. P.S. Happy 21st b-day!

James

P.S.S. How's the Palace looking? April 1st opening looking ok? If so they should have the kinks worked out by the time I get there :).

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I can't wait for June to get here, so I can do some of that "horrible" diving.

:D
Will you stop posting all these great pictures...or there won't be any room for us supporters...:D :D

Christi,

Thank you for the wonderful present you shared. How delightful to admire your great pictures on a cold snowy night in Colorado. I especially liked the little guy...what is he? Yesterday was a perfect ski day at Breckenridge and now I can just visualize your dive today! Wish I could bilocate and come wish you a Happy Birthday in person! Best wishes for endless vis, awesome sights and warm friendships!

Nancy in Manitou

Thanks for the great pics -- less than a month now --April 14-21 st at the Casa del Mar My 2nd trip to Coz ManitouDan

Christi,

**remote high five**

Clearly undiveable. **Smiling** Can't wait to get back there. Just gotta figure out how and when.

Wristshot

It looks so horrible I just can't believe the diving is so bad? I guess I'm going to have to find out for myself in July. :wink:

I had a great time diving Cozumel reefs in November. My travel group was among the first to visit the island after hurricane Wilma. Many of the reefs looked pretty good, but it was sad to see others badly damaged by the powerful storm.
How long does it take for reefs to recover, and do Cozumel's currents help speed the healing process ?
Rex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom