CZM Private Dive Charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donostler

Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good private dive charter in Cozumel. We're a group of four divers- 2 rescue certified, 1 advanced and 1 OW certified last year with 15+ dives under his belt. He would like to accomplish AOW course certification during the charter. We would probably need the charter for four days of two-three tank diving. All divers have dove in CZM previously. All in the group are interested in a cenotes dive also. Thanks for your help in advance.

Don

I've gone to Hidden Worlds and also used 2 different cenote guides over the years. The best experience was with Dennis from Diablo Divers (www.diablodivers.com) He will only take 4 divers max, which works with your group.

If you don't want to commit to a specific day in advance, then Hidden Worlds is a good option. They take tours out every hour. You could just call in the morning and book, or even just show up. With 4 divers they would try and give you your own guide.

donostler:
Can anyone recommend a good private dive charter in Cozumel. We're a group of four divers- 2 rescue certified, 1 advanced and 1 OW certified last year with 15+ dives under his belt. He would like to accomplish AOW course certification during the charter. We would probably need the charter for four days of two-three tank diving. All divers have dove in CZM previously. All in the group are interested in a cenotes dive also. Thanks for your help in advance.

Don

In my last 4 trips to CZM I've used Hernan Bacelis. He's a great guy and very accommidating and will do anything to make your trip more pleasent. I've seen other posts here with his name being mentioned so you might want to do a search.

I don't know what he is currently charging but on our trips it was $65/day for diving + tip for the crew. Also I should note he has is own boat so you only have to deal with him.

His contact info is as follows:

hernanbacelis@yahoo.com or hernanbacelis.hotmail.com

If you use him or contact him say Mark Wright from Durham, NC says hi.

Have fun on your trip.

Mark Wright

Christi is always a good option - she can also arrange for a guided trip to the Cenotes (the guide will meet you in Coz and then take you over to the cenotes for a day trip - couple of dives and lunch) - i also heard good things about Diablo Divers wrt cenotes

Try Christie's op BlueXTSea on CZM.........Check out Dos Ohos Cenote on the mainland. Great day trip. Do it your last day. Nice fresh water rinse for all you dive gear

Back
Top Bottom