This forum needs a description

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
It simply doesn't have one. Yeah, Coz is so famous that it doesn't really need one, but then - it certainly deserves one. All we need is a good one to submitted to NetDoc here, and I'm sure you folks can come up with a good one.

Here is the description for the Caribbean: Looking for adventure in the beautiful Caribbean (that's Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas and Bonaire just to name a few)? You'll find everything you need to know here.

So, how about posting yours here, and we'll ask for one of them to be used...???

With a Mexican heart and a Caribbean soul, Cozumel is a paradise where great diving, tradition, flavor and joy come together.

Divingnthedark:
That's very good El Orans!!!! Hey Net Doc are you paying attention:06:
We'll make sure he does. But you've been there many times more than I, and I don't know if El Orans has even been yet. How about you writing one....? :D

DandyDon:
We'll make sure he does. But you've been there many times more than I, and I don't know if El Orans has even been yet. How about you writing one....? :D
Okay, I'll think on it Don:05: My thoughts and feelings about Coz are kind of hard to put in a couple sentences...
Loretta

humanphibian:
How about " Cozumel....'nuff said! "

:D
I'm afraid that such a description might be a bit too brief for non-USAerians... :11:

El Orans:
I'm afraid that such a description might be a bit too brief for non-USAerians... :11:
Or :newbie:s

Back
Top Bottom