Is it too early to talk about May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll be there May 6-20, staying at Caribe Blu and diving with Blue Angel. I've entered that in the Calendar; so far it looks like I'll be overlapping with Yak, Rich & Elene, Sharky60, Divedoggie, jpomerantz, and Rich Hagelin. Anyone else?

Hi Gordon,
Don't forget about George and I! What days are you diving with Blue Angel? Hopefully we will get to dive with you again. Also could you PM me with the contact info for your fishing person, we are thinking about doing that one of the days we are there. We will be there the 14th-21st. How is everything going with you guys?

bnkysgrl:
Hi Gordon,
Don't forget about George and I! What days are you diving with Blue Angel? Hopefully we will get to dive with you again. Also could you PM me with the contact info for your fishing person, we are thinking about doing that one of the days we are there. We will be there the 14th-21st. How is everything going with you guys?

Hey, Alicia. No, I hadn't fogotten. We will be doing most of our diving the second week of our stay, since we'll be fishing 3 days the first week. That coincides nicely with your trip. Our fishing guy is a little hard to contact from up here, but we can hook you up with him down there.

Cheers,

Oh no... you are less than a month out. Now is the time where the shakes begin. The more you talk, the less severe the shaking will be.

not that I'm counting:D , but we're less than a month away boys and girls!!!!

:monkeydan

Are we going to try to get the May crowd together?

Rich Hagelin

There's going to be a bunch of us there in May. Here's what I get from the Calendar:

Yak 3 - 7
Sharky60 5 - 15
ggunn 6 - 20
Rich & Elene 6 - 13
Divedoggie 13 - 20
elenec 6 - 13
jpomerantz 13 - 20
bnkysgrl & espantoon 14 - 21
richhagelin 17 - 24
James Goddard 26 - 6/2
scubawife 26 - 6/4

Have I left out anyone?