Fast boat ops who pick up Downtown?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harro10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
In the past I have stayed at Caribe Blu and dove with Blue Angel or when that was booked I stayed at Villablanca and dove with Papa Hoggs's.
For this trip I am going with my son in early May. He is recovering from a broken leg (a ski accident) so we may want to avoid the walking involved with staying outside of town. I have come up with the Vista del Mar as a good fit for us but now have to find a good fast boat dive op who will pick us up at the nearest dock. I went to the Blue XT-Sea website but Christi is already booked for several of the days we are going to be there. Blue Angel does not pick up north of the old Plaza Las Glorias.
Can anyone suggest some good fast boat ops that will pick us up in the area of Vista Del Mar? Is the "Aldora" dock the closest for pick up?
Thanks

I believe Dive Paradise picks up there, as well.

For future reference for everyone, the operations that work out of the Aldora pier downtown (plus offer pick-ups at all hotels south of town) are:
Aldora
Aqua Safari (actually have their own pier across from Casa Mexicana)
Deep Blue
Blue Xt~Sea

Most convenient hotels to these two piers are:
Casa Mexicana
Safari Inn
Vista del Mar
Bahia

Dive Paradise's northernmost pick-up is Barracuda Hotel.

I believe Dive with Martin and Papa Hogs will go as far north as Hotel Cozumel, and maybe Cozumel Palace...you'd have to check onthe latter.

Blue Angel leaves from Caribe Blu and will pick up at all hotels south of town.

Liquid Blue and Living Underwater will go as far north as Cozumel Palace for pick-ups.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks, Christi, good info to know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom