Dinner on April 20 or 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Mike

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
My dive buddy and I are in Cozumel from 20 to 25 April and were wondering if anyone is up for dinner or drinks on Friday or Saturday nights?

We are at Aqua Safari so anywhere in the San Miguel area is fine with us. We mostly go outside the commerical area and have good meals and good prices.

Mike...

Hey Mike, we can meet up with you--my dive buddy and I will be there April 21-28, staying at Vista del Mar and diving with Blue XTSea. Not sure where we'll eat the first
night (4/21), maybe Casa Denis right off the square? Good food, good margs and CLOSE. Sound good?

My buddy and I will be there from April 20th-27th and staying as Casa Mexicana and diving with Blue XTSea also. This will be my first time to Coz let alone Mexico so I am looking forward to it.

Hey hey, sounds like we've got the makings of a party! Should we make an SB event out of it? Let's say, Casa Denis Friday 4/21 evening-ish? My friend Bill and I will be the 2 laughing fools on the patio with the fishbowl margs!

Peter, we'll see you guys on the boat! Well, unless we're on the other boat.....then we'll see you at the surface interval! :14:

Deana and I are so there.

We will be the ones with the really big, oh did you see that grins.

Look forward to meeting everone there.

I will wear my TL Sea Diving hat just in case my grin is not noticable in that envrionment.

Mike...

Haha I am known for wearing a well loved, ok...old faded blue floppy hat with a wave on it that is more light grey these days. At night you will find me with my glasses on. Maybe a picture will help, unfortunately I do not have many of me...but tons of my dog!
View attachment 32529

LOL Mike, I'm glad you added to your description because I think EVERYONE will have the really big "Did you see that?" grins. :wink:

Let's see, wow I wish I had a picture......the one in my profile doesn't show much since I'm wearing dive gear! I'll be the tall redhead with long hair in a ponytail, my friend Bill is tall with blondish hair and a goatee and we might be dragging Christi along if she's free. Not sure what we'll be wearing--probably tank tops, shorts and flip flops, just like everyone else! LOL

Okay so let's be sure we're all on the same night, we're talking about FRIDAY 4/21 at Casa Denis, 7pm. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Peter_C, watch out for Jaime who is the breakfast maitre'd and the evening bartender at Casa Mexicana. He's grumpy and kind of a pain. (He scolded me for laughing so hard when they started playing Kenny G. Christmas music in March that I fell out of my chair and almost landed in the planter...didn't want to mess up the hotel plants. He never once asked whether I was ok...guess I was laughing too hard. Also, he scowled the whole week we were there. I'm not so sure he likes divers.) Otherwise Casa Mexicana is a great hotel (when the escalator is working) and the rest of the staff are very helpful and friendly and you're right across the street from the Aqua Safari pier.

BTW, take your radiation-proof wetsuit. Apparently, Coz was hit by a nuke back in November and it killed all the sea life and reefs.

Well thanks for the heads up Giggi. We will have to avoid eye contact with this animal Jaime LOL

Now I am not worried about this nuke thing as others have gone there before me and said sunblock will work just fine on the surface, but underwater I will be wearing my full suit for protection.

Back
Top Bottom