Allegro Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PB125

Registered
Reaction score
I've been to Playa and Cozumel a few times and have stayed at the Allegro resorts. (They're part of my Travel Package) I've never dived before in Mexico and this'll be my maiden voyage. We're leaving May 2nd and won't return until May 9th. Since I'm a newb to diving and want to know A) How's the resort after the Hurricane? B)Anything I should be aware of while diving in Cozumel?
Oh, Name some great places to eat that aren't part of a travel plan. I'd like to have an insider's help for some hot spots the tourists don't know about!

Thanks,

Phil:chicken:

PB125:
I've been to Playa and Cozumel a few times and have stayed at the Allegro resorts. (They're part of my Travel Package) I've never dived before in Mexico and this'll be my maiden voyage. We're leaving May 2nd and won't return until May 9th. Since I'm a newb to diving and want to know A) How's the resort after the Hurricane? B)Anything I should be aware of while diving in Cozumel?
Oh, Name some great places to eat that aren't part of a travel plan. I'd like to have an insider's help for some hot spots the tourists don't know about!

Thanks,

Phil:chicken:

The Allegro and its sister hotel the Occidental Grand are both reopen and operating at full capacity. I've heard very postive reviews from people staying there.

I have a restaurant list that many refer to and it's now available onlie, so I hope no one minds me posting this...but here is Christi's restauant list :) Not exhaustive but pretty comprehensive. http://www.bluextseadiving.com/restaurants.php

Christi that is awesome, the pics are great too as it makes it easier to spot where one is going! I definately just added a few more places to eat during my trip in July!!

Christi, the list with photos it GREAT. You might what to update the listing for Especias now that they have reopened. I was quite disappointed not getting to eat there in December.

Back
Top Bottom