Caribe Blu Floor Icons...

What floor design(s) did you have at Caribe Blu?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is silly. :silly: Love it!

DH and I are trying to remember. We have stayed at Caribe Blu twice. We will remember to log this info in our memory banks during our June visit. What I do remember though is that the designs are cute. This is a good memory in addition to the beautiful view, the wonderful simplicity to the rooms, the crazy water supply in the shower, and the delightful laid back feeling the hotel has in general. Starting to gear up and get ready ...25 days 10 hours 10 min 48 sec to go.... :jump013: Sincerely, Sue

Sue Sue:
DH and I are trying to remember. We have stayed at Caribe Blu twice. We will remember to log this info in our memory banks during our June visit. What I do remember though is that the designs are cute. This is a good memory in addition to the beautiful view, the wonderful simplicity to the rooms, the crazy water supply in the shower, and the delightful laid back feeling the hotel has in general. Starting to gear up and get ready ...25 days 10 hours 10 min 48 sec to go.... :jump013: Sincerely, Sue

Wish my coz countdown was that low, for me it will be more like 6-8 months. :frown:

Yes, I am with you on lovin' Caribe Blu, what I want from a dive vacation (or any vacation) they provide. Even when we were there in Dec. and repairs to hotel still going on, the service was still excellent. And with Blue Angel next door to take care of the diving needs I can't hardly stand waiting for next trip down.

I do plan on booking one day of diving with Christi next time, just to meet her and her crew and is always good to have a backup in case something goes wrong with primary. :wink:

I will be booking rest of diving thru Blue Angel. I can't wait to get back and compare reef conditions between closely post hurricane and a year later. While some of the damage was heartwrenching, especially in the shallower areas, it was amazing even in december to see how fast stuff was trying to come back. I have a few pics that I took right behind Caribe Blu in about 20' and plan on taking comparison pics of the same structures on return.

Enjoy your trip down in June, and be sure to post up a report.

Matt

let you know when I get back on the 15th

a little help for those of you having trouble deciding....

FloorIcons.jpg

fishballer:
my room last weekend had the shark thing. i wanted turtles :(

Hi fishballer (i won't even ask where that handle comes from, an explanation might violate the TOS :) ), thanks for your vote.

So now you have another reason to return quickly and often :wink:

I know for sure that 305 has a turtle, as that was my room last time, so if ya reserve that next trip you can have a turtle.

I was wanting a manta room myself next time :D

I'm sorry, but does it really matter what floor design you have? Are you seriously reserving specific rooms for the floor designs?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom