Cozumel Videographer Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brules

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Need suggestions for who to possibly use for a video in July....all suggestions and comments welcome from ANY and all parties. I would prefer someone who is great at it, and does the video to DVD. No more of this crummy VHS tape crap! :)

So who have people used, who would you recomend and what kind of prices are I looking at? And if suggested person has a url, I would love to check it out, or an email address would work too. If someone recomends someone and you have a beef with it, let me know! I want a good one this time to share with friends and family who cant seem to figure out my obsession. :D

3 years ago I used Chas....and lets just say I want something a weee bit better. :(

Also if anyone will be down July 1-8th and wants to dive with me to split it, I am all for it. :)

I would have to second Scubawife's recomendation.

Butch:14:

We have used Cesar several times. Dove with Del Mar Aquatics.
He does a great job.

Can anyone tell me if he does DVD's instead of VHS? I emailed him, but you never know how soon your emails will get there since they deliver them with burros now right?!?!!? :)

Brules:
Can anyone tell me if he does DVD's instead of VHS? I emailed him, but you never know how soon your emails will get there since they deliver them with burros now right?!?!!? :)

There are several freelance guys doing dive videos with the dive shops on Cozumel these days, and they all (all I've seen, anyway) work with DVD.

I read a post regarding a videography gal that was diving with Christy's outfit. It sounded like her customers were happy and recommended her service. PM Christy or contact Blue XT~Sea for contact info.

We have always liked Isabella Telloli <isabella@uwdigitalvideos.com>
She does DVD or VHS. Your choice

Excellent! Thanks for all the info everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom