Me, on Tormentos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer

Contributor
Reaction score
In a car underwater with time to kill....
# of dives
50 - 99
Probably right before I lost that mask, (LOL!), but I'm smiling in spite of having had the morning from Hell. :wink:

708523134_l.jpg

Fish_Whisperer:
Probably right before I lost that mask, (LOL!), but I'm smiling in spite of having had the morning from Hell. :wink:
Good shot. Looks to me like good medicine for a bad day.

Willie

Hi Frank!

Cool pic. Wish I would have known you were there the same time I was, we coulda had a deco-beer or something. Tormentos was neat, eh? We got 24 dives in, only two of them being night dives, however. Who did you dive with? We used Dive with Martin and they were awesome. The only thing was that some of the DM's would let you dive your own profile and some wouldn't. But, being drift dives, I guess I can see why. The logistics of picking up 3 different buddy groups at different times could be difficult. Overall I was very pleased with the quality of the reefs after the hurricanes because I didn't really know what to expect.

Cheers!

Thanks, Willie!

Jay, it would have been great to hook up. I've heard good things about Dive With Martin.

I was staying at the Casa Del Mar and diving with Del Mar Aquatics.

A lot of the shallower reefs looked like White Christmas, but there were signs of recovery everywhere. The reefs on the walls looked fantastic. It was a great trip and I can't wait to go back. The staff at the Casa Del Mar and Del Mar Aquatics are like family, now. :)

Frank - Glad to hear you had a good time. We're heading down on June 10th, and I could swear that my clocks have all come to a dead standstill. The smile on your face shows that a little aggravation can be quickly washed away by a good drift dive.

Now, start planning the next trip!

Thanks, Lou. In spite of all that had happened that morning, the second I strode off the back of the boat, I was smiling. :)

Enjoy your trip! June 10th will seem like it never comes, and then suddenly, you'll be on the plane. You're going to have a great time! :)

Nice pic, who took it??
I can never smile that big underwater, my laugh lines are too big and it always breaks the seal on my mask and the water flows in.. Happens alot though cuz I can't seem to help smilin as I look at all the wonders...

That was a friend of mine named Cindy. She's on the board, but I can't remember her user name, at the moment. :) I'm smiling because that was the first of the last three dives of the week, and with my weighting adjustments and SAC, I ended up nailing the dive, starting with everyone and finishing with everyone. I was dancing in the water column during the safety stop. LOL

Where's the pic? :)

Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom